ATEVAL participates in numerous European projects. These are initiatives led by a European entity, public or private, aimed at solving a problem or taking advantage of an opportunity, with an international focus and the participation of other European partners.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Free access to sectorial reports and studies prepared within the framework of innovation and internationalization projects.
- Free participation in networking meetings organized with other European entities.
- Support for joining European project consortiums and accompaniment throughout the project execution process.
- Direct access to similar European textile clusters to search for suppliers, partners, etc.
- Free participation in project activities.
MAJOR WORK AREAS
INTERNATIONALIZATION: Promote internationalization of innovative SMEs within the cluster, facilitating access to international markets and global value chains through the establishment of technological and commercial partnerships.
COMPETENCIES: Accelerate strategic and technological capabilities and attract talent to drive innovation and competitiveness in the sector.
NETWORKING: Connect the cluster and its members through alliances and agreements with relevant organizations in the sector, both nationally and internationally.
MULTISECTORIALITY: Generate business and innovation opportunities with other sectors for the development of new products or services.
SUSTAINABILITY AND DIGITIZATION: Facilitate the transition to more sustainable models through digitization, innovation and internationalization.